...........(n___________n).................

...........(n___________n).................
Passing Time

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Losing sight

I'd rather see your face then have you just hear your voice At least if I can't hear I can make out your expression I'd rather never talk again then Then at least i would be a better listener I don't want to ever lose my sight I'd be so alone Walking in content darkness Is too much to handle Starting to see a fogginess filling up my eyes Is slowly turning me into a monster The demon lives inside Every inch of me is screaming This.... Tis can't be happening to me! Every color brings me happiness Every sight brings me comfort Seeing you is like hearing you I don't ever want to lose that voice If I were to go def I would sill her your heart The racing in your every movement is a voice I feel a little fear I know it's going to be ok But what if.... What if I were to lose my sight Would you be by my side To lead me back home?

No comments:

Post a Comment