...........(n___________n).................

...........(n___________n).................
Passing Time

Monday, August 15, 2011

Defining Affinity

Well it's simple. I want to be with you. I want to hold your hand. I want to sleep next to you and be there when I can. I want your sorrows to go away. Because I don't wanna see you cry. Your thoughts make me smile, I miss you when you don't call me. I wait for you day and night to see how your day has been. I hope that you will miss me like I miss you..... But patience is a virtue and is important to this relationship. So I wait.... I'll wait until you know what you need want from me. I'll try to find my happiness for now. But please love don't keep me waiting too long...... it hurts to hold back and it hurts to want you so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment