...........(n___________n).................

...........(n___________n).................
Passing Time

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Virtuwell Savior

Today has been day three of my stuffy headed sickness. But I still managed to stumble out of bed and this morning, though a bit unbalanced and dizzy, I made it to work thinking well it will go away soon. About 4 hours into the day I was just so exhausted and worn out that I just could not stay any longer. So after long hours of standing I made it back home feeling shittier then ever. I laid in the bed trying to tame my aching body and stuffed up sinuses when I finally gave in and started my search for a minute clinic. But aside from the fact that I did not have much money to spare, it had already been an hour past 6 nothing was opened to my disposal. So I finally took the time to look up www.virtuwell.com, a site I have been hearing about on the radio since flu season started this past year.

After a long process of survey questions I finally got to the end. 30 minutes later a nurse called me up and verified the several major conditions I had and the conclusion.... a viral sinus infections. I think the best part about this website is the full report on what you have and different ways to treat it. Mine were all over the counter medicines that I could get right away. But if I don't improve in 3 days even after following their carefully gathered treatment plan I can request for a call back and they'll then reevaluate my conditions free of charge. If they feel like the sinus infection turned bacterial they will then prescribe me some antibiotics. How convenient; sometimes you just need a little help to get back on your feet and this cost me half as much and I did it right from home. Pretty exciting new discovery. Now just need to rest up and be all fixed for the rest of this week. It's going to be a busy one for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment