...........(n___________n).................

...........(n___________n).................
Passing Time

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Beginning to every Ending

In the past couple days I really have been thing on the phrase every ending has a new beginning. I have really been looking back lately and realizing that it is very true. I have been working for the past year trying to make my career take flight but when I didn't find what I needed at this other place it took a little pushing and I found a new place to spread my wings at. Every new ending is just a potential beginning to a happy story that still has to be written.

This summer I feel like is going to be a time of ending old stories that have been drug out till it's ended have fried and torn off and the summer of starting a new refreshing story. Starting it right to make things right. Beginnings are so refreshing to come to I hope this feeling never ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment