...........(n___________n).................

...........(n___________n).................
Passing Time

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Taylor Falls

It was a beautiful day out today and I was wondering what I should do with my day off. And after running errands all day my final destination of the day was Taylor Falls. But first to prepare for the trip Leo and I found a wonderful tour guide. We snatched him from his house and took him with on our random adventure up north. Leo and Jeff ran around like little monkeys climbing high and low looking in every crevices. At one point in our little hike they appeared out of no where with a trash bag. And their reply was were just picking up liter. I just shook my head and let them go about there business. After hooping to the rushing of the river I got tired of getting bit by the mosquitoes as the sun went down. But our adventure did not end quite yet the two boys were first arguing whether we were going to stop at a Dairy Queen on our way back. Then Leo's curiosity of "Downtown" Taylor Falls we ended up driving not even a quarter of a mile down from the parking lot and found that what they called Downtown consisted of a Hair and nail place, dentist, bar and grill, inn, and a malt and ice cream shop. We stopped for malt and ice cream. After I polished of a whole pint of ice cream we ended up back in Minneapolis. What a wonderful way of spending a day. Lolly gagging around nature climbing and hiking.

No comments:

Post a Comment