...........(n___________n).................

...........(n___________n).................
Passing Time

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Day off Routine

So have I ever mentioned that I have a Korean drama addiction? Well just to clarify it with everyone... I am completely and utterly 100% addicted to Korean drama. It's been a life long addiction that over the years has only gotten worse. Right now I am watching a total of 5 and it was before 6 different series. And at anytime that I have time off I will sit down and watch it for hours! Or if I find a whole series that I like I will not even budget to go to the bathroom for hours... but that's only if I don't have to do anything for a day.
Fortunately my addiction isn't as bad as it used to be due to the simple fact that I work a lot these days and when I do get home I only feed my addiction if my time isn't taken up by chores and or other activities that require my full and utter attention. Well even still the 5 Korean drama I'm watching are still one of my favorite pass times for sure

Another fun little thing that I really have been wanting to do as a pass time has been making my own clothing. In the past I have even thought about going in to fashion designing but unfortunately my strong point is not drawing... my sister took all the artistic talent in my family. But doesn't mean that I can't sew. But the only problem is my little tiny pea brain has yet to learn how to use a sewing machine. Everything I have sewn in the pas have been all by hand so now is the time I should really get on that. Well maybe in the next week I'll be able to sew up a storm. We'll see. Maybe be I'll even have some clothing up for grabs after I make them.

PS. - Everyone that has actually been reading my rambling the past month. Thanks for checking the blogs out. Hope to see you around. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment