...........(n___________n).................

...........(n___________n).................
Passing Time

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Racing Heart

So there is this person I know that has recently sparked my interest and I have been trying to decide what I should do about the situation. Right away I wanted to know what kind of relationship I want with them, just friendship or if I wanted more. For a few weeks now I had been stressing my self out for this reason, because I like to move fast and it was taking too long. But I was talking to someone just yesterday and she mentioned why do I have to label it something right away.... I thought about it for a minute and it's true why should I label it something right away? It's something I can ponder on for a while. I just got out of a long term relationship and I need time to date around and to figure out my self and where I stand. But for some reason this person makes my heart flutter when they are around me.... and the little things they do... makes me really want them more. Well for now their going to part of my agenda but I have more to explore for now. <3 But could this be something I have been looking for? And if it doesn't work out then you know what, I know what I should be looking for. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment