...........(n___________n).................

...........(n___________n).................
Passing Time

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

[[Untitled]]

Then the curtain starts to fall and the story is at an intermission. All the lights start turning on and you realized that you've been lost in a tale that spikes your interest for months. Sometimes the second time around you don't get lost into it as you were the first time. You start looking around and checking out everything around you. You start to notice flaws and start criticizing them. You start analyzing them and weighing out the pros and cons. Where has this relationship come to........Then you know for some stories the end is coming near and the for sure this time you swore that it would last for eternity.

But actually this time it hurt even more, and this time it really did throw you overboard. It's finally one step forward. But somewhat feeling like I took one step back. I need to reassess my feeling and either dive back in or walk away to a new story book beginning and ending......

I need to look at the bigger picture. Sometimes patients doesn't fix everything; you sometimes have to give someone the initial push to get going because patients sometime backfires and allows someone to take their time and let things go their way for ever. It's not that I don't care about them anymore. It's the fact that we weren't working at this very moment anymore. I want to want someone again. It would be amazing if that person was you again because the years that it took us to get to that point was rocky but we made it this far. But there has to be a better balance. One can not love more then the other and the other can not want to fill that emptiness. Because in the end the one loving more will hurt like any normal person will......

And I know because the person was me the last time around.......
But this time I really need to think things through because I've seen someone be lonely even with someone next to them. And I really don't want to make him lonely by being unfair and keeping him down and under just because it's easier. I know it's hurting because I am too. But back peddling this time will lead us home soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment